Harness the Power Behind Strategic Public Relations
By Lisa Robbins
You put together a news release to tout the benefits of your company’s innovative new product and sent it out. As a result, you received a few mentions in the trade magazines that cover your industry. But you were hoping for better coverage…a cover story or at least a more prominent feature. At the same time, your competitors seem to get more than their share of coverage. How can you elevate your position with the media and increase the value associated with your efforts?
A well-planned, strategic public relations program can help you boost your company’s image so the next time your prospects are considering a purchase, you’ll be top of mind. It can also be used to generate leads and sell products, educate prospective customers, support your brand or influence opinion. Public relations is one of the most cost-effective tools for educating and influencing customers and potential customers. And, when measured and integrated with other tactics, it can be even more powerful.
Download this article to learn more:
- Strategic PR planning … it leads to success
- Clever new metrics
- Targeted communication and customer-centric messages
- Everyone loves a good story
- Tips and trends are attractive
- Create a unique experience to build media relationships
- A picture is worth a thousand words
- Leverage coverage for stronger results
- Plan, execute, measure, analyze, plan…
Electrify your publicity efforts today: download “Harness the Power of PR” now.